WhatsApp now introduced the PiP (picture-in-picture) mode with the latest version of it’s Android users, that will allow users to view videos within a chat window, without opening third-party apps. While this update has been available on iOS since early end of the year, and also PiP mode was initially introduced in the whatsapp android beta in October.
Users can check for WhatsApp version 2.18.380 through the Google Play Store and update the app to get this latest feature.
When anyone of your friends send a video links from YouTube, Facebook, Tumblr, and Instagram to your WhatsApp, the video is appeared as blurred thumbnail with respective platform logo and link. When you click on the video thumbnail it automatically enables the PiP mode which makes the video played over the top half of the chat window, and also users can choose to convert to full-screen viewing with video timeline bar.
- TS Sbtet diploma C16 results 2019
- Integral coach factory (ICF) recruitment – 992 apprentice vanacies
- West Bengal Madhyamik 10th Result 2019 | WBBSE 10th results 2019
- Life Insurance Corporation of India lic ADO 2019 – 8581 vacancies
- AP LAWCET Results 2019 Released – Download PGLCET Result, Rank Card sche.ap.gov.in
WhatsApp has also been testing the Dark mode feature, like YouTube, to make night-time viewing easier and saving mobile phone battery life.