MIUI Global Stable ROM update is rolling out to Redmi 6 Pro users. This update brings user full screen experience, natural sound system and other improvements.
According to screenshots posted by users on MI India forum, the Redmi 6 Pro is receiving the MIUI V10.0.1.0.0DMMIFH update. The update is done via OTA, with a Wi-Fi connection, and while the phone is on charge. If the user cannot put the phone on charge, then they must charge the phone at least 80% juice before installing the update.
Full Changelog of MIUI Global Stable Rom of Redmi 6 pro.
Designed for full screen experience :-
1. All-new full screen gestures will change your interact with your device.
2. All-new UI for full screen devices.
Natural sound system :-
1. New miui natural and ever-changing sounds.
2. We simplified system sounds and applied smart filters to hear the sound clearly.
3. Ambient sounds will help you to relax and focus on what’s important.
Other improvements and optimizations
1. AI brings Portrait mode to front camera to Blur the background on your portrait shots and look as make beautiful.
2. And revamping Clock and Notes apps.
How to install miui global stable update for Redmi 6 pro
Process – 1 :-
Wait until you get miui update in your updater app, but don’t use other links to download use only Xiaomi official links and follow the steps according to type of update platform you can choose i.e fastboot update or local update . So keep checking the availability of MIUI Global Stable update on your Redmi 6 Pro regularly by go to the Settings – About phone – System updates – Check for updates.
Process – 2 :-
These are the official links of flashing guide of miui global stable update for Redmi 6 pro.
- Local update :- http://en.miui.com/a-232.html
Fastboot update :- http://en.miui.com/a-234.html
For more information about update visit this official thread of Xiaomi :- http://en.miui.com/thread-3832387-1-1.html
Recently, the Redmi 5A also started receiving the MIUI Global Stable ROM update.